Training on VirtaMove migration planning, software, and methodology. Technical, hands-on training for Partners, engineers, Sales Account Managers, and other training tailored to your needs.
Get moving. Get VirtaMove Certified.
January 14-15, 2019 – Complete April 29-30, 2019 – Registration Open July 2019 – Stay Tuned
VirtaMove 101 – VirtaMove Overview
A 2-day, hands-on course that covers planning and implementing a server migration project, from Kick-Off to Production, using VirtaMove Migration Intelligence software and methodology. Designed to help you plan and lead migration projects using VirtaMove software.
- Migration planning, migration best practices, application discovery, migration readiness.
- Understanding basic and advanced migration scenarios using VirtaMove software.
- Triage and analysis practices and tools: basic and advanced.
- 2 hours of hands-on labs in a virtual environment.
Participants are required to bring their own laptop.
Who should attend?
Suitable for Partners, engineers, IT Managers/Network Administrators, and Sales Account Managers with little to no experience with using and implementing VirtaMove Migration Intelligence software and practices.
Registration is limited to 8 participants.
*No pre-requisites required
- Scott Slater, Customer Success Manager, VirtaMove
- John Limberopoulos, Field Implementation Leader, VirtaMove Management
Call or email us to find out more about VirtaMove Certification, training, and scheduling for the VirtaMove 101 Training Course.
Need training tailored to your needs? Let us know what you’re looking for.