VirtaMove 8.1.1 Release Notesadminvm
Updated main features in VirtaMove 8.1.1
• Ability to configure COTF in order to map NIC/IP addresses from Source to Destination.
• Audit: Source machine user login report.
• Admin console and Tether Monitor flag when a VAA is going to consume available disk space on drive.
• Launch menu applications provide recent launched applications cache.
• Introduction of Audit pre-start. Detection of executables with CorFlags=Any_CPU, JVM flags and connection strings.
• Introduction of VirtaMove Machine learning model.
• VAA Templates are automatically gathered at dissolve.
• Now available: Source and Destination OS patch level.
• Now available: ARP information from Source machines – “unknown endpoint” inspection
• Enhanced creation of certificates per Destination for encrypted communication between Maestro and Destination. This fixes potential issues with Cloud destinations.
• Now available: paths/components on Source detailed/application usage tab
• Disk information highlighted in red if HD space is low
• Ability to distinguish custom/user defined apps
• Ability to select and migrate Source users
• VirtaMove licensing can be done using a web proxy.
• SSL/TLS connection upgraded to v1.2, with fallback mechanism to lower versions.
• Application installation date and application size obtained by PACE component. Maestro presents this info in pages and reports.
Improvements in VirtaMove 8.1.1
• Fix for runtime stack switching (ColdFusion).
• Review of logging for scheduled tasks.
• Fixes for infrequent occurrences of VAAs getting docked after prepopulate.
• Fixes for host/services files when compressing/uncompressing/dissolving a VAA.
• Audit reporting on NIC cards.
• Fix for migrated application logs in event viewer when running inside a VAA.
• Run button icon changed.
• Improved AWS and Azure image creation and new certificate/communication schema.
• Reports run on CRON schedule.
• General stability and fixes:
◦ Menus are disabled when Sources/Destinations are offline.
◦ Improved formatting of error messages.
◦ Better component filtering when adding custom apps.
◦ Information on some pages was incorrect.
◦ Fixes for IIS migrations and monitoring.
◦ Fixes for reactiveness on certain pages.
◦ New icons for RDP connections.
• Enhanced checking of opens ports during installation
• Digitally signed MSIs and executables.
Note: 8.1.1 requires matching version pairs for destinations & sources.